All of us at Prima Performance Studio have such a strong love of dance, we need to spread our joy! We believe the art of dance is important for several reasons:
- It keeps our children active both mentally and physically.
- It helps boost a child’s self-esteem.
- Most importantly, your child establishes long-lasting bonds; not only with the teachers, but with other students. There is no bond like that of a dance friend.
Established in 2005, Prima Performance Studio is breaking the standard mold of dance while providing highly trained professional instructors to enrich the lives of aspiring dancers in the Franklin community. We strive to create a family atmosphere for our students. It is important for the student to become comfortable in order to develop the mind and body to act as one, to develop grace, poise and confidence.
Prima can design a program tailored to your child’s need; whether it is a class once a week for fun and exercise, or a special program for the more serious dancer. We have an annual spring recital to give all our dancers a fun-filled performance opportunity. We also have local performances such as the Franklin Christmas parade and much more.
Our mission is twofold:
- To have our students leave the studio feeling good about themselves.
- To have our students increase their personal confidence; which will benefit them throughout their entire life, in any career they choose.